Just for laughs...

Some people will believe anything u say if u have the right expression on.So I was about to leave for the state library to round up my research on the origin of Igbos(coming soon on this blog) when my sister asked where I was going. I replied that I was going to Nhi- the land of dwarves to do a story on them. She was enthralled and asked if there were actual dwarves there and if there were normal sized people there too.I replied in the affirmative and added that the normal people where the few women who had married dwarf men and their even fewer offspring that had escaped dwarfism.I then went on to explain their quaint little houses and how every thing in their kingdom was dwarf-size even the trees.she was almost bursting with excitement and begged to follow me...lol.I let her follow me.She took lots of selfies and tweeted "off to Nhi the land of dwarves...pictures in a bit" n her social media crew was agog with excitement as she patiently replied all their questions on the proposed trip.when we parked in front of the library she looked at me as if to say...Is this Nhi? I motioned for her to calm down n follow me.Inside the library I went to the children's section and got her the original version of Gulliver's travels. She nearly threw it at me and we laughed so much that the librarian nearly threw us out.Land of dwarves...really? Oburugodu "tales by moonlight?"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finally...

The East remembers...The Carnage of Agha Biafra...

Shredded beef veggie stir fry